Melody J. Bremen spent most of her childhood in her imagination. She began writing when she was young and dimply never stopped. Her first novel, written at age 11, was about a cowboy who was bad and became good. Her writing has advanced somewhat since then.
Now she writes novels for middle-grade and young adult readers. She loves to write fantasy, mostly because
you don’t have to do any research those are the stories she finds in her mind. She also writes contemporary novels with imperfect protagonists who do big things.
Melody lives on a distant planet where all they do is write and read books. (Sometimes they eat jelly beans.) Oh, you want the boring version. Well, then. She lives with her family in New Jersey, where people do normal people things. She has a faithful computer named Oswald. Other than that, she does not have any pets. She used to have a neurotic hamster named Puff, but she died. (As in, the hamster died.)
More stuff about Melody:
- Her favorite book is… Hmm… Tough decision. Maybe the Peanuts comics by Charles Schultz. Or The Lord of the Rings. Not sure.
- Her typing speed is 69wpm.
- She has never read Twilight.
- Superpower: Able to go through life without coffee.
- Dark, secret backstory: None
- She has an imaginary friend named Sprinkles.
- She just made that up right now.